About the company:
The Alokozay Group of Companies (AGC) is a leading ISO certified multinational FMCG company with its headquarters in Dubai, UAE and having its presence in over 40 countries with an extensive distribution network in Middle East, Central Asia, Asia, Europe, Africa and North America. AGC has a diversified range of FMCG products with state of the art logistics and warehousing facilities and is currently in the process of adding new products such as Evaporated milk, Coffee, Cookies, Chewing Gum, Potato chips, Bottled water, Detergent, Pocket Tissues, Baby wet wipes, Baby Diapers etc. to its existing portfolio.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive salary with a superior package in comparison to the prevailing market standards.
Besides generous benefits, this Executive role also includes the following:
- Complete family health care package
- Fully furnished company provided accommodation
- Education Allowance for children up to University level
- Company maintained vehicle along with transport benefits
As a part of its expansion plans, AGC is currently seeking senior level positions having an extensive experience in managing generously large staff strength in the relative field of expertise.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Prepare strategic business plans for potential new projects and analyze the feasibility
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems, develop financial strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Managing the Accounting department, controlling the overall Working Capital Management
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, and treasury matters
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations.
- Cash flow Management, balance sheet, P&L.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors and report financial results to the MD/ Chairman.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts and arrange for debt and equity financing Investment funds